Efforts of Minimizing Waster: A Case of New Zealand

Earlier this month, I attended the 13th APacCHRIE (Asia-Pacific Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education) Conference in Auckland, New Zealand. I was impressed with the country's effort of minimizing waste. As shown in my discussion on MultiBrief.com, I listed three examples I witnessed during the trip, including:
  • The bio loo (toilet) that collects, stores, and compost human waste. 
  • The "Make a Green Choice" program at the Rydges Hotel Auckland.
  • The two-button water-flush system in the city of Auckland. 
Interested in the pictures I took about the bio loo during this trip? Check out the photo album on my Facebook page.

sustainability, tourism, travel, New Zealand, bio loo, sustainable

Popular posts from this blog

Public Relations and Social Media (by Marlon Wong Granados)

6 Travel Trends for the Summer of 2016

Convenience over Class: Serving Vino in Cans (by Kristen Rinck)