MultiBrief. They are:
- Study and rearrange the company list. Group the companies into three categories of "dream employers," "potential employers" and "employers with not much interest." Focus on the "dream employers."
- Prepare 30+ copies of resumes.
- Purchase a portfolio.
- Purchase a nicely-cut business outfit. The key is to have nice dress that fits. No need to carry any designer's accessories.
- Maintain a "clean" look. Clean-cut from head to toe.
- Practice self-introduction. A job seeker only has 1 - 2 minutes to make a good first impression. So, a very short but nice self-introduction is critical.
- Prepare a few questions to ask the recruiters.
- Keep the schedule open for the whole day and show up early.
- Follow up after the fair.
Visit http://bit.ly/lk020915 to read more. What else should a job seeker do to prepare for a career fair?
Good luck to everyone who is looking for a job!